No-Waste Organic Gardening | Book
$33.00 incl GST
No-Waste Organic Gardening | Book – Eco-friendly Solutions to Improve Any Garden.
Author Shawna Coronada offers many innovative and resourceful ways to reduce your wastage and grow greater and healthier plants, in her No-Waste Organic Gardening.
- Reduce plastic bag waste by mixing your own natural soil
- Use home discards to make DIY traps to manage common garden pests
- Use kitchen scraps to regrow food
- Compost yard waste to generate healthy soil
- Upcycled containers to grow seedlings
- Edge garden beds using glass, paper and plastic
- Collect greywater to use in the garden
- Make planting beds out of cardboard and newspaper!